Are you looking for a new and different way to celebrate a special occasion? Why not announce the exciting news of a 50th birthday, a new baby, engagement, promposal, retirement, graduation or other special event in a big way? Whatever the occasion may be, Card in the Garden yard cards wants to assist you in making it a memorable one!
We can customize lawn greetings for all of life’s important events such as welcome home, gender reveal, anniversary, good luck, a school event, or celebrating heroes or accomplishments. We can even write a fun message to make your neighbors smile! Our goal is to make the recipient feel loved and create a memory they will never forget! We offer a customizable/creative and exciting way to celebrate any special occasion. We place a personalized greeting of your choice in the front yard for all to see. We utilize oversized letters and pictures to celebrate your very special occasion. Also, our oversized yard card rentals make for great photo-ops!
Call us now so that we can help you customize the perfect greeting for your loved one to remember forever!
A Card in the Garden rental greeting includes:
Our Mission Statement:
We invested in this business so we could donate our profits to the local community, employ local moms and students while teaching our son, Eddie, how to run a business that helps others, while bringing smiles to many faces. If you're a local school, club, PTO/PTA or charity, please contact us if you need a sign donated or discounted, depending on location/distance.
THANK YOU ALL FROM OUR FAMILY TO YOURS!!!
We have more color choices than anyone and constantly continue to expand our inventory. We have images such as mermaids, unicorns, sports, monster trucks, music, art, drama, fishing, nurse, police, fireman, dinosaurs, graduation, baby/storks, butterflies, video games, engagement ring/diamonds, alcohol, ice cream, holidays, new home, movie/popcorn/3D glasses/tickets, building blocks, over the hill and much much more!
Our price is $109. Distance/time fees may apply outside of our local area. Extra name is $10. Extra phrases $10-$20. If an installer needs to refresh your design for extended rentals, a $30 fee will be charged. WE DO NOT CHARGE FOR A COUPLE EXTRA DAYS, OR RUSH ORDERS.
A booking alone will not reserve the rental. Payment in full is required for the reservation. Any invoice not paid within 48 hours of receipt is subject to cancellation. You will receive a PayPal invoice (PayPal account not required). Venmo option is available.
We will set up your design after 7 pm the evening before your event, unless you request a different time (subject to availability). Although our signs are one day rentals, we will usually let you keep them for one or two extra days (wind/demand permitting) at no extra charge.
We service Monmouth, Middlesex, Union and Northern Ocean Counties.
A delivery fee will be charged outside of our local area.
If you cancel your order, you may apply your fee to a future date (subject to availability) or receive a 50% refund if notice is given more than 24 hours from the beginning of the setup times (7PM). In the event of inclement or hazardous weather, if Card in the Garden is unable to set up your rental, we will provide a full refund or apply credit to a future date (subject to availability).
No refunds are provided in the event of:
Our customers are very important to us and we want you to be completely satisfied with our service, however, we do have a few rules in place to keep things running smoothly:
1. Please do not remove or relocate any of our signs. If you need your display taken down early, please give us a call and we will gladly come and get them.
2. Please do not attach balloons to the signs as they can pop and melt on the signs causing damage, especially on warm summer days.
3. Please arrange to mow and trim your grass BEFORE our set up. Mowers and weed eaters can ruin the signs. If you have a long term rental, please use extreme caution when cutting around the sign(s). We really appreciate you taking good care of our signs so others can soon enjoy them too!
4. We will not, under any circumstances, put up a “mean” display. We won’t allow cruel jokes of any sort. Our business is to make people happy. That being said, please do not “rearrange” the letters on our signs. The verbiage on all signs has to be agreed upon by us prior to the processing of your order.
5. If the recipient calls us and wants to know who ordered the display, we will tell them unless you give us specific instructions not to. We will also take down the display immediately if they request us to do so.
6. We will place a small sign in the yard with our company name, phone number and web address. This sign is unobtrusive and lets the neighbors know how to find us to order a display, so please do not move or hide it.
7. Please do not let children play on or around the display, or pull up any of the signs. Some of them may look like toys, but they are not. Card in the Garden and our representatives are not to be held responsible or liable for any injury or damage that may be caused to any person, animal, or personal property as well as property damage during the setup/placement or removal of Card in the Garden signage and/or equipment.
8. Missing or damaged lawn display items will be charged to the credit card on file and/or an invoice will be sent for the appropriate amount.
9. We respectfully reserve the right to decline a delivery area that we feel may be unsafe for our signs or our delivery people. This is rare, and we will contact you if this situation arises.
10. Card in the Garden reserves the right to cancel delivery/service and provide a full refund to the customer for any reason we deem appropriate, with no exceptions.
***BY PLACING YOUR ORDER WITH CARD IN THE GARDEN, YOU HEREBY AGREE TO ALL CARD IN THE GARDEN POLICIES LISTED ABOVE.